1. This website is intended for legal professionals in the District of Columbia (United States of America). Other persons who use this website do so subject to the understanding that this website is not intended for them.
2. The information provided by this website is not a substitute for independent legal research or analysis conducted in accordance with the standards of the legal profession. You must conduct your own legal research and analysis.
3. The Publisher disavows any purported duty, obligation, special relationship, or agreement arising from any use of this website.
4. The information provided by this website is intended for general informational purposes only, and not for the benefit of any particular person or to provide guidance regarding, or to influence, any particular transaction, occurrence, dispute, litigation, or other matter.
5. The information provided by this website does not constitute legal advice. Nothing about this website establishes an attorney-client relationship, and any attorney-client relationship purportedly arising from any use of this website is expressly disavowed. If you need legal advice or legal representation, you should consult with a competent attorney.
6. The information provided by this website is provided free of charge and therefore is provided “as is.” The Publisher does not make any warranty, express or implied, with respect to any aspect of this website.
7. This website contains links to other websites that the Publisher feels may be of interest to users. The Publisher does not control such other websites, and therefore does not make any warranty, express or implied, regarding those websites. The Publisher does not recommend or endorse any other website.
8. Case summaries posted on this website may contain statements of fact. Such statements of fact represent the Publisher’s understanding of allegations rather than the Publisher’s own factual conclusions. The Publisher disavows taking any position regarding the truth or falsity of such statements of fact. Furthermore, the Publisher strongly disapproves of using such statements of fact to make any adverse inference regarding the character or qualities of any person or tangible or intangible interest, including but not limited to any individual, business, product, service, real property, chattel, or legal instrument.
9. The Publisher, at his sole discretion, may update, revise, or delete information provided by this website at any time and without prior or subsequent notice to any person.
10. This website is published by means of computer and communications services provided by third parties. The Publisher disavows any responsibility for any computer or network outages, computer security threats, or other technological problems or defects in any way related to such services.
[Last Updated: October 16, 2014]